CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Journal Entry - 28 September 2002

Man, I have to get back into this. Well today was pretty uneventful. We did service this morning. I had to rinse off toilets. My companion, Elder Baugh was washing the toilets. After that we had class with Brother Call. He is my favorite teacher out of all three. Each one of them their own cool things about them. Like Brother Christianson can teach so well. Brother Hague is like a good friend, he'll tell us what we want to know. But Brother Call is just a cool guy, he came off his mission just six months ago. So he knows a lot of what is going on right now unlike the others who have been back two years. But still I love having each of them as a teacher.

0 comments: